The Certificate in Inclusive Practice (CIP) Cluster B comprises 2 modules:
Classroom and Behaviour Management (CLBM)
This module explores effective classroom management and behaviour intervention strategies for challenging behaviours. Students will learn about the role the environment plays in supporting positive behaviour in preschools.
Differentiated Learning in Preschool (DLIP)
This module will explore principles of Universal Design for Learning in early childhood classrooms. Principles of differentiation will be applied across daily activities and routines.
- CIP Cluster B is a Skills-Based Modular Course (SBMC) that is stackable towards the CIP full qualification. Learn more about the CIP and the corresponding SBMCs available here.
- Applicants must complete CIP Cluster A before applying for CIP Cluster B and CIP Cluster C.
- This course will be conducted via online learning until further notice.
ECDA-certified L2 preschool teachers who:
- Have been practising for at least one year;
- Have successfully completed the Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T) or its equivalent;
- And have successfully completed CIP Cluster A.
<IMPORTANT> (1) Priority will be given to applicants sponsored by preschools that offer the Inclusive Support Programme (InSP) or other early intervention services, i.e. the Development Support – Learning Support and Development Support Plus (DS-LS and DS Plus) Programmes. (2) In addition, this is a practice-based course where there is a significant amount of discussion and facilitated peer learning. As such, applicants will need to have on-going access to children (i.e. more than 1) with additional needs.
Upon successful completion of each cluster, students will receive a statement of results (SOR). Please note that students must complete and pass all 7 modules under the Certificate in Inclusive Practice (CIP) to attain the full Certificate.
S$64.20 (inclusive of GST)
Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Alternatively, download the course fee table here.
This course is eligible under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP), click here to find out more.
Note: Eligibility for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding is currently not approved.
Other funding support and financial schemes may be available.
Find out more here.
Open For Application Soon
Day & Time
To be available
To be available
|Register your interest|
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.
- <IMPORTANT> (1) Priority will be given to applicants sponsored by preschools that offer the Inclusive Support Programme (InSP) or other early intervention services, i.e. the Development Support – Learning Support and Development Support Plus (DS-LS and DS Plus) Programmes. (2) In addition, this is a practice-based course where there is a significant amount of discussion and facilitated peer learning. As such, applicants will need to have on-going access to children (i.e. more than 1) with additional needs.
Before You Apply
Prepare the following documents:
Image of your NRIC (front and back)
Highest formal academic qualifications (Certificates and transcripts)
Recent digital photo with a white background
- Employment Letter (dated within 3 months)*
- If you are under company sponsorship by a preschool employer:
- Company Sponsorship Declaration Form (to be completed by you and your employer, and submitted as part of your admission documents)
*Letter should state Employment Start Date, Current Designation and that you have ongoing access to 2 or more children with additional needs.
Have questions? Connect with us!
Ms Jolene Teo
Phone: 6887 9529 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm)