This module builds on the participant's knowledge of language, literacy and social, emotional and motor development of children to further explore a variety of strategies for enhancing and supporting the development of these domains. A focus on curricular adaption which can be administered during pull-out or in-class support will be covered.
- This is a Skills-Based Modular Course (SBMC).
- This module is stackable towards Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Learning Support (SDELS) PDC 1.
- For more information on SDELS, click here.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T) or acceptable equivalent; AND
- Have a minimum of 2 years of trained teaching experience.
Upon successful completion of the modular course, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
S$64.20 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Other funding support and financial schemes may be available.
Find out more here.
Open For Application Soon
Day & Time
3 weekdays: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
To be available
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.
- Priority will be given to applicants taking up the SDELS full qualification.
Before You Apply
1. Prepare the following documents:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (DECCE-T) or acceptable equivalent (Certificate and transcripts)
- Employment letter (dated recent 3 months) for us to understand your current designation
- Employment letters after obtaining Diploma in Early Childhood to prove two years of trained teaching experience
- Company sponsorship letter (for those under company sponsorship)
- Image of your NRIC (front and back)
- Recent digital photo with a white background
Have questions? Talk to us!
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm)
Ms Jolene Teo
Phone: 6904 2623