E-portfolios are important for documentation of children’s learning and informal formative assessment for preschool Malay Language teaching. Through this course, educators will identify what goes into a child e-portfolio and discover how it can also be used to support the learning of Malay Language and as a way of providing children the opportunities to revisit past learning experiences in Malay. Templates and guides will be shared to develop and create a child e-portfolio.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- identify what goes into a child e-portfolio and what are the benefits of using e-portfolios for young children in early childhood education settings;
- articulate how the e-portfolios can be used to support children’s learning and complement the Malay curriculum in the preschool; and
- design an individual child e-portfolio using the templates provided.
This course is for individuals who meet the following criteria:
Have completed an ECDA-recognised certificate or diploma in early childhood care and education.
Be ECDA-certified as an L1/L2 teacher.
Currently employed in a childcare centre registered or licensed with ECDA.
Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attainment from the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Alternatively, download the course fee table here.
This course is eligible under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP), click here to find out more.
Other funding support and financial schemes may be available.
Find out more here.
Please contact us for more information on course fees and available funding.
Open For Application Soon
Day & Time
8.30am - 5.30pm
|Register your interest|
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.