Date: 1 July 2023, Saturday
Time: 9.30am to 12pm
Nanyang Auditorium, Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
50 Nanyang Ave
Registration starts from 8am at the Nanyang Auditorium. Please be in your graduation attire for registration and present your NRIC or Identification Card* for identification at the registration counter to get your allocated seat number. All graduands and guests are to be seated by 9.15am. Graduands are encouraged to arrive earlier for registration to avoid crowds.
As this is a formal event, graduands and guests are to stay throughout the event to avoid disruptions and entry into the auditorium will not be allowed after the commencement time.
*Graduands without NRIC or Identification Card will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
Attire & Dress Code
- Graduands attending the graduation ceremony must wear the official graduation gown, consisting of a one-piece robe with a detachable collar flap. More details on the rental of the graduation gown can be found below under "Rental & Return of Graduation Gown".
- As this is a formal event, the following are some guidelines for the recommended attire to wear under the graduation gown:
Recommended Attire Not Recommended Attire Females
- Dress/Blouse with sleeves
- Skirts should be knee-length or longer
- Court shoes or pumps.
- Neat hairdo
- Casual pants/jeans, t-shirts, polo shirts, shorts, culottes and bermudas
- Sandals and slippers
- Revealing tops/dresses (e.g. unbuttoned/low-cut, transparent, midriff-baring)
- Revealing bottoms (e.g. mini-skirts/skirts with high slits)
- Collared shirt with sleeves and long pants along with tie
- Formal shoes with socks
- Neat hairdo
- Casual pants/jeans, t-shirts, polo shirts, shorts/bermudas
- Sandals and slippers
Note: Graduands who are not wearing the graduation gown WILL NOT be allowed on stage.
- Graduands are to be seated according to the assigned seat number given upon registration.
Note: Graduands are required to observe proper decorum, and stay seated throughout the entire ceremony.
Presentation of Certification
- Please click here to view the instructions and be familiar with the flow for going on and off stage for the certificate presentation.
- There will be official professional photographers to take photos when graduands are on stage. While no photography is allowed on stage, graduands would be allowed to take photos during the event but please be seated at all times.
Photographs & videos taken at this event may be used on NIEC’s website, marketing materials and in the press. By participating in this event, you consent to NIEC photographing and using your image & likeness.
Collection of Certificates and Transcripts
Graduands will not be issued their certificates and transcripts on the actual day. Please refer to the email sent by your Programme Personnel-In-Charge on the collection of your Certificate and Transcript
Rental & Return of Graduation Gown
Registration for graduation gowns must be placed by 19 May 2023. Collection of graduation gown is strictly based on the appointment, please refer to the table below for the collection venues, dates and timings and indicate your preferred option in this registration link.
- Login ID: NIEC2023
- Password: 63320668
|Venues||Collection Date||Day & Time|
NIEC (City) Campus
73 Bras Basah Road #07-01,
NTUC Trade Union House,
|23, 25, 30 May & 1 June||
2pm - 6pm
Joyous Group Holdings
10 Ubi Crescent,
Ubi Techpark Lobby C, #05-45,
|3 June to 25 June||
Weekdays: 10am - 4.30pm
Weekends: 11am - 5pm
Closed on Public Holidays
Graduands will not be allowed to go on stage if they are not wearing the graduation gown.
Important note: Graduation gown rental will not be available at the venue of the graduation ceremony.
Congratulate your fellow graduands with some well wishes here and also expressive WhatsApp/Telegram stickers:
You are now part of our NIEC Alumni Community!
Stay connected with our NIEC fraternity as you embark on the next phase in your EC journey. Be the first to know about our upcoming workshops, seminars, and more. Check out our Alumni page, just for you!
Follow us on our social media too!
Stay up-to-date with expert tips from our faculty, event highlights, and other fun content for EC educators.
Follow us @NIECSingapore!
Have questions about graduation?
Drop us an email here and we will get back to you as soon as we can.