ECDA-certified L1 or L2 teachers who wish to be certified to work with infants aged 2 to 18 months can now embark on top-up modules from the Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY).
Note: This course will be conducted via online learning until further notice.
Acquire knowledge and skills
Acquire necessary practical knowledge and skills to interact, plan and implement programmes, and set up conducive environments in childcare settings for children from birth to three years of age.
Deepen your understanding
Understand the guiding principles which guides practices of the Early Years Development Framework (EYDF) and apply and implement the suggested practices stated in the EYDF in their work with young children and families.
Participate in practicum totalling 106 hours in an ECDA-registered infant care centre.
What You Will Learn
Click here for a complete list of modules that will be covered in the course.
ECDA certified L1/L2 preschool teachers who have successfully completed any of the following ECDA-recognised diploma/certificate:
WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (WSQ PDECCE) or acceptable equivalent
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education (WSQ ACECCE) or acceptable equivalent
L1/L2 teachers who are above 21 years old will be eligible for certification as EY2 educators by ECDA. They will be qualified to care for infants, playgroups & pre-nursery groups, and children from 2 months to 3 years of age.
L1/L2 teachers who are below 21 years old will receive the EY2 certification upon reaching 21 years old. In the interim, they will receive the EY2(C) certification.
S$64.20 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Note: The registration fee is non-refundable.
Fill out your details to find out your estimated course fee!
Estimated nett course fee payable, including additional funding and GST
Note: The course fee shown is an estimate only. Course fees payable are subject to revision, funding eligibility and approval. Please contact us for details on course fees.
Open For Application Soon
Day & Time
5 months/222 hours
3 weekdays: 6.30pm - 9.30pm/6pm - 10pm
Apr, Sep 2022
- Courses will be open for application 4 months before the respective start dates.
- Course schedule and venue are subject to changes. NIEC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any programme and amend information without prior notice.
- Classes will only commence if the minimum class size is met. A confirmation email will be sent to you at least 3 weeks before course commencement.
- Priority will be given to company-sponsored applicants.
Before You Apply
Documents to prepare
- Image of your NRIC (front and back)
- Early Childhood Qualification (Certificate and Transcripts)
- Recent digital photo with a white background
- ECDA L1/L2 Certification
- Recent Preschool Employment Letter
- Recent Pay Slip
Have questions? Talk to us!
(Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm)
Ms Gina Lee
Phone: 6904 2621